When it comes to deciding what roof is right for you, please consider the following:
The installation of a metal roof will cost more but will pay off in the long run in a few different ways. The metal will keep the heat in your house during winter months and keep the heat out during summer months, reducing bills. This metal roof could be the last roof you ever need to put on your house because it will last 3 times longer compared to shingles.
Did you know a metal roof can potentially lower your insurance premiums? Metal is extraordinarily durable to hail, trees and cannot catch fire. Metals roofs can be installed over your shingles, saving you on money on dumping fees and keeping waste out of our landfills.
Benefits of a metal roof:
- Increase your home's resale value
- Save on energy bills
- Lower your insurance premiums
- Metal roofs offer superior wind resistance
- Metal roofs can be installed over shingles
- Metal is fire resistant
- Steel panels have a zinc and aluminum coating to prevent rust
- Superior strength for increased snow load
- A metal roof is very quiet if installed over solid roof sheathing
- Lasts 50+ years
Metal roofs have become a lot more popular because of the numerous benefits they offer. It is the most durable product since it cannot crack, rot or leak. Panels are coated with a zinc and aluminum coating before being painted, making them corrosion resistant and last much longer than other roofing materials.
There are a lot of different metal roof designs to choose from. Contact Accurate Roofing for a consultation and let us show you the possibilities.